home About contact shop

3.23.2010

yes, obsessed.

ok- so all of you got parts right! aubri, cristi, joanna, and taryn- email me and i will send you something from my shop! and yes, i have a newly discovered obsession with mad men. the show. i can't stop thinking about the drapers, the clothing, the ads, the smoking, everything about that show. it's just a show- but i'm overly engrossed with so much of it! plus, season 3(which i have not seen) comes out on dvd today! you can bet it's at the top of my netflix queue.
of course, the other part is that we have been remodeling our laundry room so it can double as a sewing room, and well, diy is always longer and messier than you plan... but soooo worth it! here's a little sneek peak...

hopefully when we're all finished i'll have more crafty posts...

3 comments:

Cristi said...

Really?!! Do I really get something from your shop?!! What a great day!! Loves!

Cami said...

I'm obsessed too! We're fighting you at Netflix, apparently.

sara said...

cristi! yes! email me what you want! i can do some boy bibs if you don't want anything girlie! :)