home About contact shop

8.06.2009

halloween already?

i know it's only august, but i am doing an order for pretty pettiskirts next week and it will probably be my last before halloween! so email me if you think you might want one. (sarafcollett@yahoo.com) i'm trying to decide how i want to use one in a costume for macy. a punk rocker? rainbow brite? a black cat? minnie mouse? tinkerbell? any of the princesses? there are so many cute ways to use them... plus i decided every birthday girl should wear one to her own party... don't you think?

6 comments:

Emily said...

Would Grandma's gift certificate cover one of those?! I'd LOVE to have one for my little girl. Email me the details/options/costs sometime.

emilyg1019@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Okay I definitely want two of these skirts...one for each of my girls! Can you email me with details too??
dewaalfam@gmail.com

Would you ever want to do a swap??

Amy (Anderson) DeWaal

Mandy said...

YES!! My little will be wearing one for her 2nd birthday!! Sara, you are the greatest my friend! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

mistyb said...

i would love more information too. They are adorable!

mistyb19@sbcglobal.net

thanks!

love your blog! Misty

Crystal said...

could get some patterns from u.

I want to make dresses and pants

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

Wow Sarah I love it LOVE IT Stella and Reese would look so fab in these!! How do I get my hands on some?