home About contact shop

3.05.2010

ufo #7 or the chair from you-know-where

it's just a chair.
it's just a chair.
i can't count how many times i had to say this to myself since i started this project last august. yep. it's been unfinished since august until now. i wish i could say it was super fun. i wish i could say i'm ready to start the matching ottoman. i wish i could say i'm totally 100% happy with how it turned out.

i can't. but i can say i learned a lot. i admit i am crazy for trying to do this with only my own research. i still like the fabric i chose. i know this is the hardest project i've ever taken on. i don't care for staple guns anymore. i love it in the room. i am so relieved it's done which makes me so happy when i look at it now. and i'm going to find out who already got chocolate on the cushion- because you are in big trouble. more ufo projects coming.... it's just that my sewing room currently looks like this:

4 comments:

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

It's beautiful!!!

Carrie said...

oh my I love this!! That is one of my favorite fabrics, too. Thanks for the pat on the back with my nasty v-day boxes experience!! Your site is lovely! Who do you know that I know again? haha!

Melanie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it Sara! So pretty!

Helena said...

I am in love with that. It's so pretty!