home About contact shop

8.29.2009

free sewing machine!

do you want a free sewing machine? you can get this cute little red one for free with any purchase from Brylane Home. it can even be just one little item from their clearance section. i heard about this offer from this blog, so i thought i would try it to see if it really works and it did! i ordered one item for $4.99 from the clearance section, added the sewing machine to my cart, and entered the code BHWSEWING, and the machine was free! in looking further i found that this code will only work until aug. 30 so hurry if you want one too!

2 comments:

Reynolds11103 said...

Thanks! How fun is that!! I just ordered one!! I posted this on my blog as well & linked it to yours!!! Thanks for the fun find!!

Emily said...

Thanks! I'm in! It will be perfect for the little tasks I'll be using it for.

And I LOVE the multi-colored pettiskirt below. It makes me so excited for my little girl to wear hers, in fuschia, of course.