home About contact shop

7.24.2009

sensible savings

my good friend just started a blog all about living frugally and she's already loaded it with ideas, links, coupons, etc. i'm super excited about it- go check it out! if you're not sure where to click, go ahead and click here or here or here or here...

is it day 5 already?
i looooove this clothesline fabric and only use it very sparingly... it's about 4 years old from moda and of course out of print. i wish i had known more about the fabric world when i bough it- i would have bought more...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cool. I've been wanting to learn more about couponing.

I like the square per day thing you're doing. I've been a little overwhelmed with my own projects and though I'm not quilting, I can take things "one square at a time" and realize in time, it will be done. (I'm more of an all or nothing person and it doesn't work for me anymore.) Can't wait to see the finished product. :-D

Melanie said...

Ah thanks Sara! :)