home About contact shop

5.08.2008

bangled baby


when i had macy, the first thing i was given was a tiny bracelet that my sister had bought when she was pregnant with her first. she'd had three boys since purchasing it- so i lucked out and was the recipient of that adorable gift. (don't worry, she had a girl after i did and got plenty of bracelets as well)
bracelets quickly became my most favorite thing for my baby girl. so i was super excited when my good friend said she wanted to start making bracelets for her baby girl. even better- she opened an etsy shop! not only does she have darling designs, but she has amazing prices! so hurry over and check out her shop before she raises her prices!

2 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

Too late! J/K, thanks for the post, Sara! I have listed more bracelets, and even though it looks like they are all from your kits, I did do one of my own. (It sold already:) I'll do my own from now on, thanks so much for the idea and the support. You're awesome!

The P*dunc's said...

Too cute!