home About contact shop

8.08.2007

beware of vampires


this recent blogging break was brought to you by the book, twilight, and the author, stephanie meyer. don't read this book unless you have a few days free. your life will literally come to a screeching halt.

i made the mistake of staying up way too late reading this book, only to force myself to stop at the end of chapter 17. let's just say it's not a good place to end late at night. as soon as i switched off my lamp, i swear i heard footsteps walking across the gravel under our deck right outside our window. this was no figment of my imagination and it was no stray cat. i tried to wake my sleeping husband, but he was out cold. needless to say, i only fell asleep when my heart stopped beating a million miles a minute. do vampires have footsteps?

No comments: